Visio 2019 E-Learning Kurs
Bestellen Sie diesen großartigen E-learning-Kurs Visio 2019 online, 1 Jahr rund um die Uhr Zugriff auf umfangreiche interaktive Videos, Reden, praktische Aufgaben, Fortschrittsüberwachung durch Berichte und Tests pro Proband, um das Wissen direkt zu testen. Dieses E-Learning ist von sehr hoher Qualität. Entwickelt von zertifizierten Lehrern. Im Learning Portal (LMS) Fortschrittsberichte und nach> 70% des Kurses eine Teilnahmebescheinigung.
In order to get the most of Visio you need to know how to create and save your files. Learn to export your documents to different formats and print a hard copy. Visio has several features that allow you to change the theme, the background and the layout of your diagrams. You'll also see in this course how to manage your document's pages, change the file's properties and check the compatibility and accessibility of your files. This course has been recorded in a Visio Online Plan 2 environment.
- create and save a document on your computer as well as OneDrive
- export files as a PDF, create a PowerPoint presentation and change the file type
- check the compatibility of the file, convert it to the latest version and check the file's accessibility
- print a hard copy of your file
- add or remove file's properties, remove personal information and reduce the file size
- select one or multiple objects
- add, duplicate, rename, reorder and delete pages
- modify the page setup to change the page size and orientation
- change the theme of your document
- add, edit and remove backgrounds
Visio offers a series of tools that allow you to insert and format the text of your documents. You'll see how to quickly insert, format, find and replace text in your document. Once you finished, you can use the spell check to be sure there are no errors in the text. If your document is in another language, you can translate the words directly from Visio. In order to save time, you can create and save templates to use whenever you need. This course has been recorded in a Visio Online Plan 2 environment.
- insert and format text
- copy, paste, duplicate and format elements
- find and replace text
- use the spell check and look up words
- change the proofing language preferences, and translate text
- create and save a template
Shapes are the main elements you'll need to create your diagrams. You can create personalized shapes as well as use the various predefined shapes proposed by Visio. Once you added shapes can arrange in the page according to your needs. To get the most of the application, learn how to format shapes by adding styles, effects, layers and containers. This course has been recorded in a Visio Online Plan 2 environment.
- add basic shapes as well as draw a shape and add a text shape
- add, replace, and customize shapes
- create and personalize a stencil group
- search for a shape to insert and save the search for later use
- resize, group and align shapes
- apply quick styles, fill and lines to a shape
- apply effects to shapes
- create, assign and manage layers
- connect shapes manually and automatically
- insert and format containers
- add shape data and shape data fields
Visio has tools you can use to illustrate your documents. You can insert data fields, images, links and objects to add different information on your files. With the drawing tools, learn how to annotate your document to quickly add information. In this course you'll also see how to import and manage external data in your file. This course has been recorded in a Visio Online Plan 2 environment.
- insert and format data fields as well as callouts
- search, insert and format from your computer or the internet
- insert and edit links to a webpage or an e-mail address
- insert and edit a link to a document's page or other documents
- insert new or existing files and delete them.
- draw, highlight and convert ink elements to text as well as erase elements
- import data from Excel and other sources
- format imported data
- create and format data graphics