E-learning Kurs: Confirguring and Deploying a Private Cloud with System Center 2012 (Exam 70-247) Beinhaltet:
- Exam Simulation
- Online Mentor
- Exam Quizzes
- Tips, Tricks and Links
- Optional: Virtual Labs
About this Course
This course examines how to plan, configure, and manage a Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 environment.
Special areas of focus include implementing high availability, disaster recovery, service application architecture, Business Connectivity Services, social computing features, productivity and collaboration platforms and features, business intelligence solutions, enterprise content management, web content management infrastructure, solutions, and apps.
The course also examines how to optimize the Search experience, how to develop and implement a governance plan and how to perform an upgrade or migration to SharePoint Server 2013.
The course track is targeted at experienced IT Professionals interested in learning how to install, configure, deploy and manage SharePoint Server 2013 installations in either the data center or cloud.
In addition, Business Application Administrators (BAAs) who are engaged in the administering line-of-business (LOB) projects in conjunction with internal business customers would benefit from understanding of managing SharePoint Server 2013.
The training addresses three audiences:
- Existing SharePoint 2010 customers and partners who need to understand the major changes in SharePoint 2013. In addition there have been other improvements in tools and methodologies.
- Customer who are new to SharePoint. SharePoint market size is growing significantly and is expected to continue to grow, so there are many new customers with no previous experience.
- Customers running a previous version of SharePoint (SharePoint 2003 and SharePoint 2007) which did not upgrade to SharePoint 2010, so are not familiar with the architecture of SharePoint 2010 or SharePoint Server 2013.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Plan SharePoint High Availability
- Plan Backup and Restore
- Plan a Social Workload
- Plan and Configure a Web Content Management (WCM) Workload
- Plan an Enterprise Content Management Workload
- Evaluate Content and Customizations
- Plan an Upgrade Process
- Upgrade Site Collection
- Create and Configure App Management
- Create and Configure Productivity Services
- Configure Service Application Federation
The Cert kit has it all: In-depth e-learning content, exam quizzes, practice test, tips and information on the exam,and even online coaching from certified professionals that know how to pass the exam. This comprehensive product saves time and money by enabling you to access all your learning tools…with one login!
– focused on the specific certification video
– an easy way to test your knowledge
– chat or mail with a technical specialist with the same certification
MeasureUp Exam Simulation
– so you can test your readiness for the exam
Tips & Tricks
– portal of notes, tips, articles, links to communities, etc